Tuesday 13 January 2015

Invest in Yourself - its called SELF-LOVE



One of the projects I started about 2 years ago or so was this blog….I love to write it’s one of my hidden talents that I don’t invest much on purely because I don’t make the effort to.

I have learnt that when we don’t invest in ourselves it’s a sign that we don’t value ourselves, I mean think with me - the thing that we invest in the most shows that we value it, whether it be a
relationship, business, friendship whatever it may be, we show its importance to us by investing in it.

So 2015 I decided that I would invest in me & my talents and write more and share some of my experiences with you. For each month I will chose a topic to write about, every Thursday I will post something regarding that topic (my personal commitment) . I’m so excited…see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment