Friday 23 January 2015

Hostage


Hi everyone..sorry for not having written anything on Thursday, the trust is I hadn’t managed my time properly so got caught up with other things (but I’m sure you have forgiven me…lol)

This morning I listened to a message that I downloaded from the net that I would love to share with you and goes hand in hand with what we have been speaking about in regards to valuing ourselves, investing in ourselves and knowing who are. What really caught my attention regarding this message is how we can become ‘HOSTAGE’ to our problem. Here are a few examples:

Hostage of insecurity
Hostage of shyness
Hostage of the opinions of others
Hostage of our past
Hostage of a complex
Hostage of a grudge or bad feeling
Hostage of anger

This is just to mention a few. From what I read being held hostage is a person  that is under the control of something else that has dominated them so that they may do the will or fulfil the desires of the one who has held them hostage – in order to be free  there’s a ransom (price) to be paid…really interesting ( on my next post I speak about this ‘PRICE TO BE PAID’ – For your FREEDOM). So before you listen to the message below (and I hope you are able to get something out of it for yourself), read what Jesus – OUR RESCUER said - after all I’m certain no one wants to remain a HOSTAGE to anything or anyone:

2 Timothy 2:26 -  ‘’ Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil's trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants’’


No comments:

Post a Comment